Thursday, February 23, 2006

Makes me smile

My dear friend Lauren called tonight . I get such joy out of talking to her , and i wish there could be more people in the world like her . She's pure and sweet and as real a person as i've ever met . Brutally honest , but only if you deserve it .
We talked about "getting it" and how so few people really do . I don't know ... I'm just at a loss for words . I miss her terribly . I miss the five hour conversations and her wonderment at a world that awaits her . Her laugh makes me smile . Her eyes are like nothing i've ever seen , beautiful and deep like her thoughts . Oh well . It's late and i must get to bed . At least i can go to bed with a smile on my face thanks to her call .
Thanks Lauren ... For being you .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home