Sunday, March 05, 2006

Party friends

I went to a party today to welcome back some friends to town who've been working out of town . I have to say i had a really good time . I met up with an old friend who i haven't seen in a couple of yers and we caught up . He now has a daughter , three years old . She's as beautiful and precious a child as you could ever hope to have .
We sat off in a side room and just talked about where we were going , how to get there ... And we talked about those who weren't there , and why .
One thing's for sure . I do have a few good friends left . And i miss them immensley . Things change but good friends are forever and that's reassuring to know .

2 Comments:

Blogger BIG said...

Sweetie.

10:00 PM  
Blogger C. W. Henry said...

I love you man!

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home