Thursday, December 07, 2006

Edit for better quality? new ones too!!


Hey guys, I had to load the black and white of the heart. The colored one was all fuzzy. I've also included a couple of old ones that I sold as well. I'm putting together more designs and yes Tofe, I'm thinking flash cards for tatoos as well. I have sooo many of these designs it's ridiculous, but I think all of them are marketable in some area somewhere, wheather it be flash cards, t-shirt designs, scrap booking, whatever. I'm working on translating all the ones still in sketch for to camera ready artwork and putting them all on disk, that way I'll have them all in one place.

6 Comments:

Blogger BDC said...

Very cool.

6:56 PM  
Blogger BIG said...

Nice designs with surprisingly little homosexual overtones.

1:08 PM  
Blogger BDC said...

I'm digging the second one more and more each time I see it. It would make a great logo for a nautical park or ocean resort.

9:14 AM  
Blogger BIG said...

Dude - you should print these into those white vinyl window decals and sell 'em on E-bay. Those fucking things are everywhere.

9:59 PM  
Blogger wonny68 said...

Hmmmm... That could be interesting. I really need to get these all copyrighted first though.

4:37 PM  
Blogger daniel said...

i think they'd sell better if they featured big buck heads.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home