Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Holiday totals

So overall it was a great weekend as far as being super productive at the 'ol drawing table. I even found a few designs from waaaay back in the day that I still like today, just throw in some color and BAMM!! Coolness prevails. The grand total was twenty one designs in all for the weekend are now in the computer. Seventeen previously un inked, now inked and in the computer, and three of which I found having already been inked, just added them to the file. I have one more that was too big to scan, but that one will be added soon.
Anyway, I hope I'm not boring you guys with all of this, but I enjoy the hell out of it, and I'm hoping to use them in several capacities, here in the coming year.
Henry has asked me to design a fortieth tattoo design for his old crusty ass, so that will be my next project. As soon as it starts taking life, I will give you guys a peek. Now Fuck Off, I'm busy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home