Friday, December 22, 2006

Ooooh, pretty colors.

So this was the view outside my bedroom window tonight. Absolutely gorgeous. There was even a rainbow to the east. Friday night and a four day Christmas weekend is upon us. I hope to get a ton of designing work done in those four days. With views like this to inspire me, I'm sure I'll be kicking much ass. GOD I love this digital camera!!! Do you realize how many awesome sunsets I missed out on capturing... Waaa, yeah I know.
It's time to get back to work, just thought I'd share the view!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger BDC said...

Tudor would be very pleased with that sky ;-)!

12:11 PM  
Blogger C. W. Henry said...

I think that picture almost turned me gay.

10:35 AM  
Blogger BIG said...

Fuck the view OUTside the window - I want to see INside, you sexy BEAST!

You should sell those designs as the white-vinyl window stickers. Rednecks eat up that shit like Bugles and Code Red Mountain Dew. I may have said that before, but I can TOTALLY see those things on the rear window just beneath the gun-rack of some hillbilly that hasn't yet realized he's gay. I think that all may come across as insulting, but they are really nice designs.

3:42 PM  
Blogger daniel said...

very nice pic. and thanks for commenting on the blog. glad you enjoyed the story. as for the skottie young story, i actually have it up at my "business card" web site (as a web designer friend called it).

just go to http://danielkbrantley.com click on samples and you'll see the story below.

and enjoy. hope it is as good as you hoped.

take care,

daniel

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home