Saturday, January 06, 2007

Resting on Peyton's arm...


Okay, so I'm running an NFL playoff bracket at work. Twelve teams, twelve people at $20.00 a pop. I now find myself in the unenviable position of having to root for "playoff underachieving" Peyton Manning and the Colts. Not a bad spot for round one. They shellacked the Chiefs... Eventually(despite three INT's). But the second round finds me pitted against the vaunted Baltimore Ravens defense. I can feel my money slipping away. ... Go Colts!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger BDC said...

The question is whether the Colts' defense is made up of a bunch of under-achievers peaking at the right time or if Trent Green is in free-fall quarterback in decline mode. I think its was a little of both in that game.

I'm also starting to wonder if years of playoff futility led to less offseason work between Peyton and his receivers this past year.

10:25 AM  
Blogger BIG said...

As long as they stay in the play-offs, have their games on Staurday nights, and keep the denizens of Indianapolis in their homes or at the dome - and not at the movies, I'm happy.

8:37 PM  
Blogger BDC said...

Looks like that Colts D may be peaking at the right time afterall! The Chargers or Pats pack a whole lot more offensive firepower than than the Ravens though.

4:46 PM  
Blogger C. W. Henry said...

I am sure New England crushed alot of peoples brackets yesterday.

GO BEARS!

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home