Thursday, January 25, 2007

More LEMON please


So Tofer's big 40th burfday bash took us to Lebo's where Chris and Jim rocked the house with their renditions of Mustang Sally, Crackling Rosey, Queen, Millsap and others. Chris managed to never go any longer than a few minutes without a Mike's Hard Lemonade in his sweaty little sausage grippers. He should buy stock. Fahreeldoh!!
Just before we left, Chris and Becky brought down the house with a raucous and rowdy version of Paradise by the dashboard lights. It was a scream. Afterwords when the big redhead took his fair maiden and bid us a fond fairwell, the rest of us party oners wound up in Covington where we continued to rage. You can imagine the fun I had with Chris as I tied this balloon to the back of his necklace. He was so unaware until he felt it. It was comical. After a pit stop at Camp Washington Chili I dropped his ass off and called it a night.
Just wait til next year!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger C. W. Henry said...

God Damn, I am a Sexy Bitch!!! Big Ups to my man Rod for making sure I made it home ok. Good Times!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home