Monday, January 15, 2007

Oooh, still alive.



Well my chances are looking better to win that Superbowl "pot" now that the vaunted Ravens defense has been defeated. Manning had an average day and still came out with a victory.

Don't look so sad Baltimore Ravens "Guy" Next week Mr. Brady will probably be inflicting similar pain to "Colt Guy" I'm in a quandry because I like the Pats and now that the "Diego" is gone, I'd kinda like to see them do it again since everybody so quickly wrote them off, but I wouldn't mind the Bears or Saints either.

3 Comments:

Blogger BDC said...

I'm not liking your Colts' chances against their old playoff nemesis, especially if their offense remains as out of synch as they've been.

I don't want the Superbowl to be overshadowed by the inevitable media jerk-off over post-Katrina New Orleans, so I'm really pulling for the Bears on Sunday. Last year's Superbowl was "WWE" enough as far as the outcome was concerned. I just want a straight-on football game without tempting the NFL (or its refs...) to play social savior.

8:32 PM  
Blogger C. W. Henry said...

Go Bearssss!

8:13 AM  
Blogger BDC said...

The Colts pulled it off! What a great game. The Superbowl should be excellent!

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home