Thursday, April 19, 2007

Which Mike will be wearing what kinda stripes!?!


Ummm... Okay, ummmm I'm ashamed to admit that I'm a little confused (perhaps even terrified) over the newest Bengals free agent signing. Although I agree with EVERYBODY that Cincy really needs to improve their pass rush I don't think it's... Oh what should we call it? "Conducive" to team chemistry to have either a FUCKING MANIAC slicing out peoples intestines to get to the quarterback, or having a "funny man" trying to distract everyone so Justin "Big Time" Smith can swoop in and get the sack.
Either way this CAN'T be good for us. All I know is this can only mean one thing for sure in the Bengals coming season... More jail time for somebody!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger BDC said...

From the looks of things they'd sign Stephen King as long as he was willing to play for the NFL minimum. But THANK GAWD they tied up 8+ million by franchising Justin (0 sacks in the second half of last season) Smith thus giving them an excuse for not pursuing top tier free agents.

I hate to say it, but I'm getting a really bad 5-11/6-10 vibe about the upcoming season. Good teams have players ready to step in for lost free agents or go out and get upgrades, but the Bengals continue to think a 4th round draft pick will step in and close the void. Kevin Kaesviharn wasn't a star, but he had a knack for the endzone interceptions. Take those interceptions away last season and they'd have been right around 5-11 or 6-10.

9:26 AM  
Blogger wonny68 said...

Yeah, I've been smelling the oderous scent of Mike Brown wafting around Marvin Lewis' office for quite some time now.

1:40 PM  
Blogger C. W. Henry said...

I Tell U Whut! WHo dey!

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home